Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) and Ministry of Health (MOH) in collaboration with the Malaysian Armed Forces (Health Service Division) will be organising a 2012 Conference & Exhibition on 18th and 19th September 2012 at Shah Alam Convention Centre with the themes " How Safe Are Patients : Today and In The Future ?"
The conference programme will be structured around the following sub-themes :
1. Patient Centered Care
2. Governance, Leadership & Direction
3. Education in Safety & Quality
4. Measuring Service Performance and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) / Outcomes.
5. Quality and Safety in healthcare towards patient centered care
6. Accreditation as a milestones
Who Should Attends ?
CEO, COO, Medical Directors/ General Managers, Quality Directors/Managers, Consultants/Specialists, HOD, Medical Officers, Nursing Directors, Service Managers, Supervisors, Nurses, Assistant Medical Officers, Allied Health Staff, General Practitioners,General public interested in health care quality and safety issues and Student in Medical, Nursing and Allied Sciences.
For registration, please contact :
Te l: 03-8944 0800
Fax : 03-8944 9622
H/P : +6017-9175 709